Tuesday, March 10, 2020

GHETTO PUNCH

Ghetto Punch!

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 (46 oz) can of naturally sweet pineapple juice
  • 1 (2 liters) bottle of Ginger Ale
  • 1 gallon of Hawaiian Punch (Fruit Juicy Red flavor)
  • 1-2 cups of sugar (I always use 2 cups! Hey it's punch!)
Note: 1/2 gal orange-pineapple or orange-tangerine also.  Anything orange combo. And a 1/2 gal lemonade.
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In a punch bowl add Hawaiian punch (I always make the punch-up in my super large mixing bowl and when I'm ready to serve it I just pour it into the punch bowl. Sometimes I even stick it in the freezer so that it's kinda slushy when I serve it.) Next, add in the pineapple juice
  2. Add in the ginger ale & stir gently.
  3. Now add in the sugar and stir until dissolved.
  4. Serve ice cold. Float an ice ring in the center to keep the punch cold. (This punch never lasts long enough for me to ever need an ice ring)

No comments:

Post a Comment